- URL: Kokkola-Pietarsaari (KOK)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +358 20 708 6811
- Address: Kokkola-Pietarsaari Airport, Lentäjäntie 162, 68500 Kruunupyy, Finland
- Operating company: Finavia
- Parking: Paid parking spaces are provided.
- Directions by car: The airport is located near Kruunuppy, on the main road 748, near the town of Byskatan.
- Stations: Take the train to Kokkola and then use either a taxi or shuttle bus, which leaves about 70 minutes before each departure from Mannerheim Square.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (20.67%), Tuesday (18.39%), Wednesday (15.94%), Thursday (16.64%), Friday (17.16%), Saturday (2.80%), Sunday (8.41%)
- Alternative spelling: Kruunupyy, Kronoby, Kronoby, Karleby-Jakobstad, Коккола-Пиетарсаари, Κοκόλα-Πιετρσάαρι, Коккола-Піетарсаарі, كوكولا, 코콜라, คอกโกลา, コッコラ, 科科拉
Most popular destinations from Kokkola-Pietarsaari (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 12 miles south of Kokkola, about 18 miles northeast of Pietarsaari and about 3 miles east of Kruunupyy. From Kokkola Pietarsaari use the state road 8/E-8 to Kruunuppy and follow the airport signs on the road 748.
Rail and bus passengers head for Kokkola Pietarsaari station and then use either a taxi or a shuttle bus that is timed to leave 70 minutes before each flight departure and leaves from Mannerheim Square Pietarsaar and from the bus station.