Airport Kirkwall - Orkney Isles
- URL: Kirkwall - Orkney Isles (KOI)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1856 872-421
- Address: Kirkwall Airport, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1TH, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Highlands and Islands Airports Limited
- Parking: Yes, there is free parking.
- Directions by car: A964 or A965 to Kirkwall, in Kirkwall taking the A960, the airport is directly on this road.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.88%), Tuesday (16.52%), Wednesday (16.10%), Thursday (15.43%), Friday (15.98%), Saturday (11.22%), Sunday (9.88%)
- Alternative spelling: Kirkwaa, Керкуолл, كيركوال, カークウォール, 柯克沃尔
Most popular destinations from Kirkwall - Orkney Isles (Flights per week )
- Aberdeen (21, 29,58 %)
- Edinburgh (15, 21,13 %)
- Glasgow (8, 11,27 %)
- Inverness (7, 9,86 %)
- Sumburgh (Shetland) (7, 9,86 %)
- Papa Westray (3, 4,23 %)
- Eday (2, 2,82 %)
- North Ronaldsay (1, 1,41 %)
- other (9.84 %)
The airport is located on the largest and most important island, Mainland, about 4 miles south of the town of Kirkwall. Motorists should take the A964 or A965 to Kirkwall and then take the A960 towards Orkney, after about 3 kilometres, the airport is visible on the road.
A daily bus service to the airport runs in the morning and evening. For departure times, please enquire by telephone on +44 1856 870555, the operator is Orkney coaches.