Departures Khudzhand (LBD)Departures flight plan for Thursday, October 29, 2020*
- Time zone: GMT 5
- Service telephone: +992 3422 6-78-67 ; +992 47 448 6273
- Address: Khudzhand Airport, 735715 Khudzhand, Republic of Tajikistan
- Operating company: Tajikistan Civil Aviation Authority; SE "Khudzhand Int. Airport"
- Parking: There are plenty of parking spaces at the airport.
- Nearby cities: Khudzhand (9 km), Olmaliq (71 km), Angren (97 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the motorway A-376, about 12 km or 8 miles soutwest of Khudhand.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.10%), Tuesday (15.96%), Wednesday (12.50%), Thursday (16.49%), Friday (17.02%), Saturday (13.03%), Sunday (10.90%)
- Alternative spelling: Khujand, Khodjend, Khodzhent, Хуҷанд, Худжанд, Xücənd, Chudschand, Hudžand, Khodjent, Chujand, Hudzsand, Chodzjand, Chodżent, Хучанд, Chudzjand, Kocand, خجند, ホジェンド, 苦盏
Most popular destinations from Khudzhand (Flights per week )
- Moscow-Domodedovo (11, 27,50 %)
- Moskau - Ramenskoye (8, 20,00 %)
- Novosibirsk-Tolmachevo (5, 12,50 %)
- Yekaterinburg - Koltsovo International Airport (5, 12,50 %)
- Krasnoyarsk Yemelyanovo (2, 5,00 %)
- Kazan (Ka San) (2, 5,00 %)
- St. Petersburg - Pulkovo (2, 5,00 %)
- Surgut (2, 5,00 %)
- Sochi (1, 2,50 %)
- Krasnodar (1, 2,50 %)
- other (2.5 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 12 km or 8 miles southeast of Khudzand on the southern outskirts of Chkalovsk (Чкаловск). The airport is easy to reach on the A-376.
Between the airport and Khudzand there is a regular scheduled bus service, current timetable details are available at the airport.
Alternatively, please use a taxi for the onward journey.