Departures Johor Bahru (JHB)Departures flight plan for Saturday, November 27, 2021*
Arrivals Johor Bahru (JHB)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, November 27, 2021*
Airport Johor Bahru
Regular scheduled flights are operated to Bandung, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Miri, Surabaya and to the two airports in the capital Kuala Lumpur.
- URL: Johor Bahru (JHB)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +60 7 599-4500
- Address: Johor Bahru - Sultan Ismail International Airport, 81250 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Ta'zim, Malaysia
- Operating company: Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Sekudai (12 km), Johor Bahru (21 km), Kampung Pasir Gudang (32 km), Singapore (44 km), Kluang (59 km), Bandar Penggaram (85 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is directly in the city of Senai, about 26 km or 16 miles north-west of Johor Bahru.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.37%), Tuesday (14.66%), Wednesday (13.37%), Thursday (15.14%), Friday (15.01%), Saturday (14.43%), Sunday (14.01%)
- Alternative spelling: Sultan Ismail International Airport, Sultan Ismail, Senai International Airport, Senai, Джохор Бару, Джохор Бахру, Τζοχόρ Μπαχρού, جوهور باهرو, جوهر بهرو, جوهور بهرو, ยะโฮร์บาห์รู, जोहोर बारू, ジョホールバル, 조호르 바루
Most popular destinations from Johor Bahru (Flights per week )
- Kuala Lumpur-International Airport (111, 26,68 %)
- Kuala Lumpur-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (101, 24,28 %)
- Penang International (51, 12,26 %)
- Kuching (32, 7,69 %)
- Kota Kinabalu (24, 5,77 %)
- Ipoh (21, 5,05 %)
- Bangkok-Don Mueang (16, 3,85 %)
- Sibu (11, 2,64 %)
- Langkawi (8, 1,92 %)
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (8, 1,92 %)
- other (7.94 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 1974, the airport is located about 26 km or 16 miles north-west of Johor Bahru, in the community Senai. It is easy to reach from the highways E-2/E-3 and state roads 1 and 16. Arrival and departure is possible using all conventional means of transportation.