- URL: Ivalo (IVL)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +358 20 708 8610
- Address: Ivalo Airport, Lentokentäntie 290, 99800 Ivalo, Finland
- Operating company: Finavia
- Parking: Paid parking is available, the first 120 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 6 miles south of Ivalo, in the town of Törmänen.
- Stations: The nearest train station is located about 170 miles south of Rovaniemi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.48%), Tuesday (11.46%), Wednesday (18.85%), Thursday (15.52%), Friday (13.13%), Saturday (16.56%), Sunday (10.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Avvil, Avveel, Івало, Ивало, イヴァロ, 伊瓦洛
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1943 and is located about 6 miles southwest of Ivalo in the villages Törmänen and Huuhkaja. From Ivalo take the Finnish national carriageway 4/E-75 (Valtatie-4) towards Palkisoja to the town of Törmänen and then follow the airport signs.
After each arrival, and about 2.15 h before each Finnair departure, a shuttle bus serves the route: Ivalo Airport - Saariselkä and Kiilopää.