Airport Ithaca-Cortland, NY
- URL: Ithaca-Cortland, NY (ITH)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 607 257-0456
- Address: Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport, 72 Brown Road, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
- Operating company: Tompkins County
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Syracuse (67 km)
- Directions by car: State Route 13 from Ithaca Lansing following the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The closest Amtrak Rail Station is located about 43 miles further north in Syracuse.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.47%), Tuesday (13.37%), Wednesday (12.67%), Thursday (13.67%), Friday (14.57%), Saturday (14.77%), Sunday (16.47%)
- Alternative spelling: Ithaca-Tompkins-NY, Итака (Нью-Йорк), Ιθάκη (Νέα Υόρκη), إيثاكا, إثاكا، نيويورك, איתקה-ניו יורק, イサカ (ニューヨーク州), 이타카 (뉴욕 주), 伊萨卡 (纽约州), 伊薩卡
Most popular destinations from Ithaca-Cortland, NY (Flights per week )
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (34, 17,00 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (31, 15,50 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (15, 7,50 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (8, 4,00 %)
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (8, 4,00 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (8, 4,00 %)
- other (48 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 3 miles northeast of Ithaca. Passengers arriving by car please drive from Ithaca on the State Route 13 in Lansing and then follow the signs to the airport.
From downtown Ithaca there is a daily bus # 31 to the airport terminal operated by the local transport company TCAT. For departure times, please enquire locally.
From many cities in the State of New York as well as from Toronto and Montreal there is also the possibility of taking Adirondack Trailways buses to Ithaca.