- URL: Isparta (ISE)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 246 559 20-08
- Address: Isparta Süleyman Demirel Hava Limanı
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking for about 100 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Isparta (19 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the highway D-650, approximately 20 miles north west of Isparta, in the town Gümüsgün.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (6.25%), Tuesday (18.75%), Wednesday (18.75%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (18.75%), Saturday (18.75%), Sunday (18.75%)
- Alternative spelling: إسبرطة, Ыспарта
The airport was opened in 1997 and is located about 20 miles northwest of the city of Isparta near Gümüsgün. From Isparta please use the D-685 (Isparta-Burdur Yolu) to the junction with the D-650 (Denizli, Isparta Yolu), behind the junction for Gümüsgün the remaining 2 miles to the airport are clearly signposted.
Rail and bus passengers head for Isparta main train or bus stations and then continue by minibus (dolmus) or taxi to the airport.