Airport Isle of Man
- URL: Isle of Man (IOM)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1624 821-600
- Address: Ronaldsway Airport, Ballasalla, Isle of Man, IM9 2AS, United Kingdom
- Operating company: The Isle of Man Department of Transport and Airports Division
- Parking: Yes, paid parking is available; the first hour is free.
- Directions by car: From Ballasalla or Castletown on the A5 then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: With the Isle of Steam Railway from either Port Erin or Douglas to Ronaldsway Railway Station; from there walk.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.68%), Tuesday (14.45%), Wednesday (15.21%), Thursday (16.25%), Friday (16.11%), Saturday (10.31%), Sunday (12.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Men adası, Ynys Manaw, Mansaari, Oileán Mhanann, Mannin, Mön (Írlandshafi), Востраў Мэн, Ман (остров), Νήσος του Μαν, Мен (острів), האי מאן, جزيرة مان, جزیره من, آئل آف مین, आइल ऑफ मान, আইল অফ ম্যান, மாண் தீவு, 马恩岛, マン島, 맨 섬, 曼島, เกาะแมน, კუნძული მენი
Most popular destinations from Isle of Man (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is in the south of the island between Ballasalla and Castletown. Motorists should head south and then turn onto the A5, which takes you directly to the airport.
Rail passengers please travel from either Port Erin or Douglas with the Isle of Man Steam Railway to the nearby Ronaldsway Railway Station and walk from there to the airport.
A shuttle bus connection to and from the airport is operated by the local bus company Isle of Man Transport. Line 1 operates at hourly intervals to Port Erin and Port St. Mary via Castletown or to Douglas via Ballasalla. For departure times, please ask at the airport.