Airport Iron Mountain
- URL: Iron Mountain (IMT)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 906 774-4870
- Address: Ford Airport, PO Box 609, Iron Mountain, MI 49801, USA
- Operating company: Dickinson County
- Directions by car: In Iron Mountain on the Carpenter Avenue to the junction with Woodward Avenue, then follow the signs to the airport for about 2 miles.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Station is about 180 miles south in Milwaukee.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.73%), Tuesday (13.04%), Wednesday (13.04%), Thursday (13.73%), Friday (13.73%), Saturday (16.25%), Sunday (16.48%)
- Alternative spelling: Ford Airport, Ирон моунтаин, Άιρον Μάουντεν, アイアンマウンテン, 아이언마운틴, 艾昂山, آيرون ماونتن
Most popular destinations from Iron Mountain (Flights per week )
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (8, 25,00 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (8, 25,00 %)
- Rhinelander, WI (8, 25,00 %)
- other (25 %)
The airport is 3 miles west of downtown Iron Mountain. Motorists may reach the airport on from Iron Mountain on State Road 95 (Carpenter Avenue) to the junction with Woodward Avenue, following this to the airport for 2 miles.