- URL: Inverness (INV)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1667 464 000
- Address: Inverness Airport Ltd., Inverness-Dalcross , Scotland, IV2 7JB, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Highlands and Islands Airports Limited (HIAL)
- Parking: Yes, about 650 spaces liable to a fee, the first 20 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: From Inverness take the A96 towards Aberdeen, after about 7 miles follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Train to Inverness and then take the Bus Jet 11 from Falcon Square; journey time is about 25 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.31%), Tuesday (14.21%), Wednesday (14.98%), Thursday (16.09%), Friday (15.28%), Saturday (12.73%), Sunday (13.40%)
- Alternative spelling: Inbhear Nis, Invernesas, Инвърнес, Инвернесс, Інвернесс, Ινβερνές, انفرنيس, اینورنس, 印威內斯, 因弗內斯, इन्वरनेस, 인버네스, インヴァネス, อินเวอร์เนส
Most popular destinations from Inverness (Flights per week )
- London Gatwick (18, 11,11 %)
- Amsterdam-Schiphol (16, 9,88 %)
- London Heathrow (14, 8,64 %)
- Manchester (12, 7,41 %)
- Stornoway (12, 7,41 %)
- Birmingham (8, 4,94 %)
- Sumburgh (Shetland) (8, 4,94 %)
- Kirkwall - Orkney Isles (7, 4,32 %)
- London Luton (7, 4,32 %)
- Belfast City Airport (6, 3,70 %)
- other (33.33 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 15 km or 12 miles north east of the city centre, near the village of Dalcross. Motorists from Inverness please use the A96 from Inverness to Aberdeen and follow the signs for about 12 miles to the airport.
Those arriving by train from Inverness please head for the central station and then use the Falcon Square bus 11 which operates daily. The bus operates regularly from approximately 7:40 am to 11:15 pm. The journey takes about 25 minutes.