Airport Imperial, CA
- URL: Imperial, CA (IPL)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 760 355-7944
- Address: Imperial County Airport, 1099 Airport Road, Imperial, California - 92251, USA
- Operating company: Imperial County
- Nearby cities: Mexicali (23 km), San Luis Río Colorado (86 km)
- Directions by car: Imperial State Highway 86 (Imperial Avenue) and follow the signs to the airport
- Stations: The closest Amtrak Rail Station is located about 62 miles further east in Yuma, Arizona, where there is a connection to the "Texas Eagle", running from Chicago to Los Angeles.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.94%), Tuesday (13.71%), Wednesday (16.94%), Thursday (16.94%), Friday (16.94%), Saturday (6.45%), Sunday (12.10%)
- Alternative spelling: Imperial-CA, 市在帝，加利福尼亞, إمبيريال، إمبيريال، كاليفورنيا, Империал (Калифорния), インペリアル、カリフォルニア州, 임페리얼, 캘리포니아 주에
The airport is located about one mile south of downtown Imperial. Passengers arriving by car please take the Interstate 8 to exit # 114 or the State Highway 86 to Imperial and then follow the signs to the airport on Imperial Avenue.
From Imperial the buses # 50 and # 200 operated by the local transport company Imperial Valley Transit stop in the vicinity of the airport site. For details of departure times please enquire locally.