Departures Humberside (HUY)Departures flight plan for Friday, May 14, 2021*
Arrivals Humberside (HUY)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, May 14, 2021*
- URL: Humberside (HUY)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 (0) 844 8877 747
- Address: Humberside International Airport, Kirmington, North Lincolnshire, DN39 6YH, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
- Parking: Yes, for a fee; short-term and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Kingston upon Hull (16 km), York (65 km), Rotherham (68 km), Sheffield (80 km), Leeds (85 km), Nottingham (87 km), Huddersfield (95 km), Bradford (95 km)
- Directions by car: From Barton Upon Humber on the A18, the airport is signposted.
- Stations: By train to the station at Hull Paragon Drive Interchange; from there the shuttle "X 1 Humber Flyer" operates during weekdays. The journey time is approximately 35 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.59%), Tuesday (16.59%), Wednesday (15.55%), Thursday (15.97%), Friday (15.07%), Saturday (10.60%), Sunday (9.64%)
- Alternative spelling: Хамберсайд, Χάμπερσαϊντ, هامبرسايد, ハンバーサイド, 亨伯赛德, 亨伯賽德
Most popular destinations from Humberside (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines (46, 10,02 %)
- flybe (46, 10,02 %)
- Xiamen Airlines (46, 10,02 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (46, 10,02 %)
- Etihad Airways (38, 8,28 %)
- Delta Air Lines (31, 6,75 %)
- Jet Airways (India) (31, 6,75 %)
- China Eastern Airlines (30, 6,54 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (23, 5,01 %)
- Air France (22, 4,79 %)
- other (21.8 %)
The airport is located in the town of Kirmington on the A18. Motorists arriving from Kingston Upon Hull or from Barton Upon Humber should take the Bridgeroad A15 and follow this to the junction with the M180, after the crossroads this road is then called the A18, and goes to Grimsby. Then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers take the train to the station Hull Paragon Interchange and then use the hourly shuttle service "X 1 Humber Flyer2 that runs on weekdays between 7:30 am to 7:00 pm. The journey takes about 35 minutes.