Airport Helsingborg Angelholm
- URL: Helsingborg Angelholm (AGH)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 431 48 45-00
- Address: Ängelholm-Helsingborg Airport, S-262 91 Ängelholm, Sweden
- Operating company: Luftfartsverket (LFV)
- Parking: Paid parking for about 850 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Kopenhagen (72 km), Malmö (78 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is north of Ängelholm on the main road 107, it is signposted.
- Stations: To Helsingborg or Ängelholm main station, then use a taxi or a shuttle bus that runs every day between 5 am and 6 pm operated by "Bergkvarabuss".
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.70%), Tuesday (17.38%), Wednesday (18.34%), Thursday (18.02%), Friday (16.27%), Saturday (1.91%), Sunday (10.37%)
- Alternative spelling: Ängelholm-Helsingborg, Angelholm, Engelholm, Ангелхолм, Енгелхолм, Энгельхольм, Άνγκελχολμ, انجلهولم, エンゲルホルム, 恩厄尔霍尔姆, 恩厄爾霍爾姆, 엥겔 홀름
The airport is about 4 miles north of Ängelholm and 20 miles north of Helsingborg. From Helsinborg use the highway E-6/E-20 to Ängelholm, then the main road 107 (Kungsgärdsleden) following the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Helsingborg or Ängelholm and then use the shuttle bus service that runs to the airport at 2 hourly intervals and is operated by "Bergkvarabuss" , or use a taxi. The journey from Helsingborg to the airport takes about 45 minutes.