Airport Hayden - Steamboat Springs, CO
- URL: Hayden - Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 970 276-3669
- Address: Yampa Regional Airport, Hayden, CO 81639, USA
- Operating company: Routt County
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first hour is free of charge.
- Directions by car: US Highway 40 from Steamboat Springs towards Hayden and then look out for the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Rail Station is about 60 miles southeast in Granby, where there is a connection to the "California Zephyr" route, which runs from Chicago to Emeryville.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.87%), Tuesday (13.34%), Wednesday (15.30%), Thursday (13.34%), Friday (14.27%), Saturday (16.51%), Sunday (14.37%)
- Alternative spelling: Steamboat Springs-CO, Yampa Valley Airport, Хэйден/стеамбоат спрингс (Колорадо), Хейдън, Колорадо, Хейден, Колорадо, Χέιντεν, Κολοράντο, היידן, קולורדו, ハイデン-コロラド州, 海登-科羅拉多州, هايدن، كولورادو
The airport is less than 1 mile west of Hayden. Motorists take the US Highway 40 between Steamboat Springs and Hayden, and then follow the signs to the airport.
Statistical weather data for Hayden - Steamboat Springs, CO