- URL: Harstad-Narvik (EVE)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +47 67 03 41-00
- Address: Harstad/Narvik Airport Evenes, 8536 Evenes, Norway
- Operating company: Avinor AS
- Parking: Paid parking for about 1000 vehicles.
- Directions by car: The airport is on the E-10 near the community Evenesmarka.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.40%), Tuesday (15.08%), Wednesday (14.56%), Thursday (15.98%), Friday (16.82%), Saturday (6.06%), Sunday (14.11%)
- Alternative spelling: Evenes, Narvik, Хаща-Нарвик, Харстад-Нарвик, 하르스타-나르비크, ハーシュタ-ナルヴィク, 哈尔斯塔-纳尔维克
Most popular destinations from Harstad-Narvik (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use in 1972, the airport is about 27 miles south of Harstad and about 45 miles northwest of Narvik. From Narvik or Evenes use the E-10 to behind Evenesmarka and then follow the airport signs. From Harstad first use the highway 83 towards Skanland and then the E-10 to the airport. Between Harstad and Narvik there is a regular bus that stops at the airport. Current departure times are available locally.