Airport Gunnison-Crested Butte, CO
- URL: Gunnison-Crested Butte, CO (GUC)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 970 641-2304
- Address: Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport, 519 Rio Grande, Gunnison, CO 81230, USA
- Operating company: County of Gunnison
- Directions by car: US Highway 50 to Gunnison and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Rail Station is about 90 miles northwest in Grand Junction, with a connection to the "California Zephyr" line, which runs from Chicago to Emeryville.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.20%), Tuesday (14.50%), Wednesday (15.11%), Thursday (15.41%), Friday (13.90%), Saturday (13.29%), Sunday (13.60%)
- Alternative spelling: Gunnison-Crested Butte-CO, Ганнизон (Колорадо), ガニソン (コロラド州), 甘尼森, غونيسون
The airport is situated on the southern outskirts of Gunnison. Passengers who arrive by car, go to the US Highway 50 to Gunnison, and then follow the signs to the airport.