Departures Grand Junction, CO (GJT)Departures flight plan for Friday, May 7, 2021*
Arrivals Grand Junction, CO (GJT)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, May 7, 2021*
Airport Grand Junction, CO
- URL: Grand Junction, CO (GJT)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 970 244-9100
- Address: Grand Junction Regional Airport, 2828 Walker Field Drive Suite 301, Grand Junction, CO 81506, USA
- Operating company: Grand Junction Regional Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking.
- Directions by car: Take the Interstate Highway 70 from Grand Junction towards Palisade and leave at exit no. 31; then follow the signs.
- Stations: Take the "California Zephyr" to Grand Junction Amtrak station, and then catch the bus route no. 1 or take a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.66%), Tuesday (13.37%), Wednesday (13.72%), Thursday (14.74%), Friday (14.66%), Saturday (14.39%), Sunday (14.47%)
- Alternative spelling: Grand Junction-CO, Walker Field, Гранд Джанкшн (Колорадо), 大章克申 (科罗拉多州), グランドジャンクション
Most popular destinations from Grand Junction, CO (Flights per week )
- Denver International Airport, CO (40, 36,04 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (24, 21,62 %)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (24, 21,62 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (16, 14,41 %)
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (3, 2,70 %)
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (2, 1,80 %)
- other (1.80 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is ti be found approximately 3 miles northeast of Grand Junction on the 70th Interstate Highway. Passengers arriving by car please take the Interstate Highway 70 from Grand Junction towards Palisade and leave at exit # 31; then just follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers can reach the airport with the "California Zehphyr" to Grand Junction Amtrak station, and then either take a taxi or catch the bus number 1 to the airprot, which is operated by Grand Valley Transit. For timetable information please enquire locally.