Airport Grand Canyon, AZ
- URL: Grand Canyon, AZ (GCN)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 928 638-2446
- Address: Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Highway 64, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023, USA
- Operating company: State of Arizona
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking.
- Directions by car: The airport is situated on US Highway 180, which runs to the southern entrance of the Grand Canyon.
- Stations: No direct trains, the closest stations are further south in Williams and Flagstaff, and linked to the "Southwest Chief" line (Chicago-Los Angeles).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (20.00%), Tuesday (20.00%), Wednesday (20.00%), Thursday (20.00%), Friday (20.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: 科罗拉多大峡谷, Гранд-Каньон, шт. Аризона (США), グランド・キャニオン, גרנד קניון, ग्रैन्ड कैन्यन, 그랜드 캐니언, Gran Cañón, গ্র্যান্ড ক্যানিয়ন, 科罗拉多大峡谷
The airport is located in the village of Tusayan, on the US Highway 180 and approximately 8 miles south of the entrance to the canyon.