- URL: Glasgow-Prestwick (PIK)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1292 511 000
- Address: Glasgow-Prestwick Aiport, Aviation House, Prestwick, Ayrshire, KA9 2PL, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Infratil Limited
- Parking: Yes, there are paid short-term and long-term parking spaces.
- Nearby cities: Glasgow (42 km), Edinburgh (100 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is situated on the A77 near Prestwick, about 28.5 miles southwest of Glasgow.
- Stations: The airport has its own station: Glasgow Prestwick Airport Railway Station, open since 1994.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.47%), Tuesday (15.47%), Wednesday (17.87%), Thursday (14.93%), Friday (13.87%), Saturday (9.07%), Sunday (13.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Glaschu Prestabaig
Most popular destinations from Glasgow-Prestwick (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Emirates Airline (49, 14,50 %)
- Korean Air (48, 14,20 %)
- Singapore Airlines (38, 11,24 %)
- American Airlines (34, 10,06 %)
- Air Malta (34, 10,06 %)
- Delta Air Lines (21, 6,21 %)
- Air Chathams (20, 5,92 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (18, 5,33 %)
- Asiana Airlines (14, 4,14 %)
- ANA All Nippon Airways (14, 4,14 %)
- other (14.2 %)
The airport may be quickly reached from the center of Glasgow on the M77. Glasgow Airport is also served by Stagecoach Western Express Service X77. This line runs directly from Glasgow Buchanan Street Station and stops outside the airport grounds. The Airport Express bus X99/X100 to Glasgow and Edinburgh also provides a fast and convenient direct link to Glasgow airport. Line 905 and the 950 Linnark line go to the center of Glasgow and are jointly run by City Link and Fairline. All buses stop at the railway station in Queen Street, Buchanan bus station and close to Glasgow Central. The commercial airport was opened in 1934 and is the only airport in Scotland with its own station, operated in cooperation with FirstScotRail. The train line runs directly from the airport terminal to Glasgow Central Station.