Airport Fort McMurray
- URL: Fort McMurray (YMM)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 780 790-3910
- Address: Fort McMurray Airport, Site 1, Box 9, RR #1, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9H 2K4, Canada
- Operating company: Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Directions by car: The airport is about 22 km or 17 miles south west of the city and can be reached via Alberta Highway # 69 .
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.77%), Tuesday (16.40%), Wednesday (15.33%), Thursday (15.29%), Friday (15.33%), Saturday (9.20%), Sunday (12.67%)
- Alternative spelling: Форт-МакМюррей (Канада), Форт-МакМеррей, Φορτ Μακμάρι, فورت مک موری, فورت ماكموراي, 포트 맥머레이, フォートマクマレー, 麥克默里堡, 麥克莫里堡, 麦克莫里堡
Most popular destinations from Fort McMurray (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 22 km or 17 miles southeast of Fort McMurray. The airport road (Alberta Highway # 69) is signposted on Alberta Highway # 63 (Sakitawaw Trail). A shuttle bus is not currently available. Please use a a private car, taxi or hired car for the onward journey.