Airport Flagstaff, AZ
- URL: Flagstaff, AZ (FLG)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 928 556-1234
- Address: Flagstaff Airport, 6200 South Pulliam Drive, Suite 204, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USA
- Operating company: City of Flagstaff
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking.
- Directions by car: On the Interstate 17 to Exit # 337 and then follow the signs to the parking lots.
- Stations: Take the "Southwest Chief" to Flagstaff Amtrak Railroad Station, and then continue by taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.57%), Tuesday (14.09%), Wednesday (13.17%), Thursday (14.66%), Friday (15.06%), Saturday (15.18%), Sunday (14.26%)
- Alternative spelling: Flagstaff Pulliam, Флагстафф, Kinłání, フラッグスタッフ (アリゾナ州), 弗拉格斯塔夫 (亚利桑那州), פלאגסטאף, فلگستف
Most popular destinations from Flagstaff, AZ (Flights per week )
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (57, 54,81 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (24, 23,08 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (15, 14,42 %)
- other (7.69 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 4 miles south of the city centre on the highway. Motorists can reach the airport from Flagstaff on the Insterstate 17 towards Munds Park to exit # 337 and then simply follow the signs to the parking lots.
Rail passengers ride with the "Southwest Chief" Line to Flagstaff Amtrak Railroad Station and take a taxi from there.