Airport Fargo, ND, MN
- URL: Fargo, ND, MN (FAR)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 701 241-1501
- Address: Fargo - Hector International Airport, 2801 32nd Avenue NW, PO Box 2845 Fargo, ND 58108, USA
- Operating company: City of Fargo Municipal Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking.
- Directions by car: Interstate 29 to exit # 67 and then follow signs to the airport.
- Stations: Take the train to Fargo Amtrak Railroad Station, and then take a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.56%), Tuesday (13.59%), Wednesday (12.75%), Thursday (14.52%), Friday (14.31%), Saturday (14.32%), Sunday (15.95%)
- Alternative spelling: Hector International Airport, Fargas (Šiaurės Dakota, Фарго (Северная Дакота), 파고 (노스다코타 주), ファーゴ (ノースダコタ州), 法戈 (北达科他州), فارگو, فارغو، داكوتا الشمالية, פארגו, फारगो, फ़ार्गो, ฟาร์โก, ფარგო
Most popular destinations from Fargo, ND, MN (Flights per week )
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (74, 25,87 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (42, 14,69 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (36, 12,59 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (30, 10,49 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (8, 2,80 %)
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (5, 1,75 %)
- Ivanova (5, 1,75 %)
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (4, 1,40 %)
- Nashville International Airport, TN (2, 0,70 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (2, 0,70 %)
- other (27.26 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- American Airlines (244, 38,98 %)
- United Airlines (212, 33,87 %)
- Delta Air Lines (118, 18,85 %)
- Allegiant Air (40, 6,39 %)
- other (1.92 %)
The airport is located 3 miles northwest of downtown Fargo. Motorists coming from abroad, can reach the airport on the Interstate 29 to exit # 67 and then follow the signs to the parking lots.
Rail passengers take trains to Fargo Amtrak Railroad Station, and then take a taxi. Alternatively take the bus number 13 from the nearby transit center, the bus stops near the airport grounds.