- URL: Exeter (EXT)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1392 367 433
- Address: Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BD, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Exeter and Devon Airport Limited
- Parking: Yes, a parking lot is available and may be used for a charge. The first 15 minutes on P1 are free.
- Nearby cities: Exeter (9 km), Plymouth (64 km), Cardiff (87 km), Casnewydd (99 km), Bristol (99 km), Poole (100 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is only 15 km east of the city centre directly on the A30 towards Honiton.
- Stations: By train to the main railway station Exeter Central. From there the bus No. 56 towards Exeter serves the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.29%), Tuesday (14.75%), Wednesday (8.05%), Thursday (13.86%), Friday (17.88%), Saturday (13.49%), Sunday (14.68%)
- Alternative spelling: Ексетър, Эксетер, Έξετερ, 엑서터, एक्षेतेर, אקסטר, اكستر, إكسيتر, اکستر, エクセター, 埃克塞特, 艾希特, เอ็กซีเตอร์
Most popular destinations from Exeter (Flights per week )
- Tenerife South - Reina Sofia Airport (12, 13,48 %)
- Dublin (10, 11,24 %)
- Jersey (9, 10,11 %)
- Arrecife-Lanzarote (8, 8,99 %)
- Guernsey (7, 7,87 %)
- Edinburgh (6, 6,74 %)
- Glasgow (5, 5,62 %)
- Belfast City Airport (4, 4,49 %)
- Las Palmas - Gran Canaria (4, 4,49 %)
- Bristol International Airport (3, 3,37 %)
- other (23.6 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Loganair (37, 20,33 %)
- TUI Airways (36, 19,78 %)
- Transavia France (36, 19,78 %)
- Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (28, 15,38 %)
- Aurigny Air Services (19, 10,44 %)
- Blue Islands (18, 9,89 %)
- other (4.40 %)
The airport is located about 15 miles east of the city centre, directly on the A30. Motorists coming from Exeter should take the A30 towards Honiton and follow the signs to the airport.
Passengers travelling by train should take services to the main railway station Exeter Central, and then use the public bus number 56 towards Exmouth that leaves regularly between 7.15 am and 7.30 pm. The bus stops at the airport.