- URL: Elazig (EZS)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 424 255 14-10
- Address: Elazığ Havalaani, Ali Şengez Bulv., 23000 Yazıkonak/Elazığ, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI / Land Forces Command
- Parking: Parking for approximately 60 cars.
- Nearby cities: Elazig (10 km), Malatya (90 km), Siverek (95 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the D-300, approximately 8 miles southeast of Elazığ Yazikonak.
- Stations: Head for Elazığ main train station, then either take a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.20%), Tuesday (18.01%), Wednesday (11.34%), Thursday (12.11%), Friday (17.70%), Saturday (11.18%), Sunday (16.46%)
- Alternative spelling: Elâzığ, Elezîz, Xarpêt, Harput, Elazığ, Елязъг, Элязыг, Ελαζίγκ, Елазиг, Елязиг, Elezîz, ელაზიღი, Էլյազիգ, אלאזיג, עלאַזיג, ايلازيج, الازیغ, الازيغ, エラズー, 埃拉泽, 埃拉澤, 엘라 지그
Opened in 1940, the airport is located about 8 miles southeast of the city centre. Please use the D-300 (Elazığ Yolu-Bingol) to the exit for the 23-30 to Yazikonak, the airport is then signposted.
Rail and bus passengers head for Elazığ main bus or train station and then use a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.