Departures Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)Departures flight plan for Monday, September 28, 2020*
Arrivals Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, September 28, 2020*
1 Flight routes from & to Eagle (EGE)
American Airlines (AA165, AA2604, AA2813, AA2821, AA2660, AA2285, AA2262, AA1835)
Airport Eagle County Regional Airport
- URL: Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 970 328-2680
- Address: Eagle County Regional Airport, 219 Eldon Wilson Drive, P.O. Box 850, Eagle-Gypsum, CO 81637, USA
- Operating company: Eagle County
- Parking: Yes; free parking.
- Directions by car: The airport is on the Interstate-Highway 70, exit #140 or from Eagle can be easily reached on the US-Highway 6.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak railway station is about 30 miles west in Glenwood Springs, where there is a connection to the "California Zephyr" route running from Chicago to Emeryville.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.00%), Tuesday (13.02%), Wednesday (14.50%), Thursday (13.84%), Friday (14.66%), Saturday (16.46%), Sunday (13.51%)
- Alternative spelling: Vail-CO
The airport is about 4 miles west of the city centre, in the town of Gypsum. Passengers arriving by car please take the Interstate-Highway 70 to exit #140 to Gypsum and then follow the signs to the airport on US-Highway 6. Alternatively take the US highway 6 from Eagle to the airport.
A daily bus service to the airport runs from Beaver Creek, Lionshead, Leadville or Edwards and is operated by the local public transport provider ECO. Exact departure times are available locally.