Departures Durham Tees Valley (MME)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, September 21, 2021*
Arrivals Durham Tees Valley (MME)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, September 21, 2021*
Airport Durham Tees Valley
- URL: Durham Tees Valley (MME)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 8712 242 426
- Address: Durham Tees Valley Airport, Darlington, Tees Valley, DL2 1LU, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Durham Tees Valley Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid parking is available; the first 20 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Middlesbrough (19 km), Sunderland (45 km), Newcastle upon Tyne (55 km), York (64 km), Leeds (80 km), Bradford (83 km), Huddersfield (98 km)
- Directions by car: From Darlington on the A67 follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to Darlington Railway Station, from there the Tees Valley Sky Express operates a free service that stops in front of the terminal building.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.62%), Tuesday (16.04%), Wednesday (15.62%), Thursday (16.12%), Friday (15.37%), Saturday (10.28%), Sunday (9.94%)
- Alternative spelling: Tees Valley, Дарем Долина Тиса, Dūnholm, Дърам, Дарем, دورهام, 더럼, डरहम, 达勒姆 (英格蘭), เดอแรม (อังกฤษ), ダラム (イングランド), 對衡郡, 達勒姆, דורהם, דורהאַם
Most popular destinations from Durham Tees Valley (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- flybe (44, 15,60 %)
- Air France (30, 10,64 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (30, 10,64 %)
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines (29, 10,28 %)
- Delta Air Lines (23, 8,16 %)
- ALITALIA (22, 7,80 %)
- Kenya Airways (22, 7,80 %)
- Air Mauritius (15, 5,32 %)
- Jet Airways (India) (15, 5,32 %)
- Etihad Airways (15, 5,32 %)
- other (13.12 %)
The airport is situated on the A67, and is about 23 miles south of Durham and about 6 miles east of Darlington. Motorists please drive towards Middlesbrough or Darlington and then take the A67; the airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers take the train to Darlington Railway Station, and then use the free bus line 737 (Tees Valley Sky Express), that leaves every 30 minutes and stops directly in front of the terminal building.