Airport City of Derry Airport (Londonderry)
- URL: City of Derry Airport (Londonderry) (LDY)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 28 7181 0784
- Address: City of Derry Airport, Airport Road, Eglinton, Derry, BT47 3GY, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Derry City Council
- Parking: Yes, paid parking is available; the first 15 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Belfast (94 km)
- Directions by car: From Derry and Limavady on the A2 towards Eglinton, then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to Londonderry Railway Station and then by bus No. 43 to Eglinton.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.91%), Tuesday (12.42%), Wednesday (14.07%), Thursday (15.61%), Friday (19.61%), Saturday (10.78%), Sunday (11.60%)
- Alternative spelling: Englinton, Chathair Dhoire, Doire Cholm Chille, Лъндъндери, Лондондерри, Лондондеррі, Лондондери, לונדונדרי, لندنديري, ロンドンデリー, 런던데리, 伦敦德里城, 倫敦德里
Most popular destinations from City of Derry Airport (Londonderry) (Flights per week )
The airport is located exactly between the towns of Derry and Limavady, on the A2. Motorists should either drive to Derry and Limavady and then turn onto the A2 towards Eglinton. The airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers please take the train to Londonderry Railway Station, also known by the name of Waterside station and then take the bus from Foyle Street, which is just opposite on the other side of the river. Bus No. 143 goes to Eglinton Church, 1600 feet from the airport. The bus leaves every 60 minutes and the journey time is approximately 25 minutes. For current departure times, please ask the operator.