Airport Denizli Cardak
- URL: Denizli Cardak (DNZ)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 258 846 11-39
- Address: Denizli Çardak Havaalanı, 20350 Çardak, Türkiye
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking for about 430 vehicles
- Nearby cities: Denizli (54 km), Isparta (75 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is south of Cardak near the main road D-320 just before reaching Acigöl
- Stations: Head for Çardak main station and then take a taxi or a Dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.17%), Tuesday (15.12%), Wednesday (9.76%), Thursday (15.61%), Friday (17.56%), Saturday (11.38%), Sunday (17.40%)
- Alternative spelling: Denizli Çardak, Dənizli, Денізлі, Денизли, Ντενιζλί, Դենիզլի, დენიზლი, デニズリ, دينيزلي, 代尼兹利, דניזלי, 德尼茲利, 德尼兹利, डेनिज़ली, 데니 즐리
Taken into use in 1991, the airport is about 3 miles southeast of Çardak and about 35 miles east of Denizli. From Denizli and Çardak please use the D-320 (Denizli-Afyon Yolu) eastwards and just before the Acıgöl lake turn right onto the road that leads to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Çardak main bus or rail stations and then use a mini bus (Dolmuş) or a taxi.