Departures Dalaman (DLM)Departures flight plan for Sunday, October 24, 2021*
Arrivals Dalaman (DLM)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, October 24, 2021*
6 Flight routes from & to Dalaman (DLM)
Together with the other two airports in Bodrum and Antalya, Dalman is one of the important airports for Turkish tourism. The airport is administered by the Turkish aviation authority and the Turkish air force.
- URL: Dalaman (DLM)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 252 792 55-55
- Address: YDA Dalaman Havalimanı Dış Hatlar Terminali, 4870 Dalaman / MUĞLA, Turkey
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI & YDA Airport Investment and Management, Inc.
- Parking: Paid parking for about 1600 vehicles.
- Directions by car: The airport is at the end of the main road D-555, about 3 miles south of Dalaman.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (12.83%), Wednesday (14.21%), Thursday (13.08%), Friday (15.56%), Saturday (14.81%), Sunday (14.70%)
- Alternative spelling: Даламан, دالامان, 達拉曼, 达拉曼, ダラマン, 달라만, Դալաման, დალამანი
Most popular destinations from Dalaman (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Turkish Airlines (259, 23,23 %)
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK (173, 15,52 %)
- Pegasus Airlines (147, 13,18 %)
- Jet2.com (92, 8,25 %)
- TUI Airways (79, 7,09 %)
- easyJet (58, 5,20 %)
- Azur Air (47, 4,22 %)
- Singapore Airlines (44, 3,95 %)
- TUI fly (32, 2,87 %)
- Ukraine International Airlines (32, 2,87 %)
- other (13.62 %)
Opened in 1981, the airport is about 4 miles south of Dalaman, about 30 miles northwest of Fethiye and about 70 miles southeast of Marmaris. From Fethiye use the main road D-400 (Mugla-Fethiye Yolu) westwards for about 30 miles to the exit of the D-555 to Dalaman, from here the airport is signposted. From Marmaris it is also possible to use the D-400 eastwards to the exit to Dalaman and then follow the signs to the airport.
Bus passengers head for Dalaman central bus station and then take the Minibus (Dolmus) or a taxi to the airport. There are also shuttle buses that leave from Fethiye( Yacht Marina Park and Hillside Hotel) and Marmaris (ZOB) operated by Havaş to the airport. Exact departure times are available locally.