Airport Cumana Cumana - Antiono José de Sucre International Airport
is an important airport in the South American Republic of Venezuela. Regular scheduled flights serve the capital Caracas
, from there connecting flights are available.
- Time zone: GMT -4.5
- Address: Aeropuerto Internacional "Antonio José de Sucre" de Cumaná, 6101 Cumaná, Estado Sucre, Venezuela
- Operating company: Instituto Nacional de Aeronáutica Civil de Venezuela (INAC)
- Parking: Yes, there are parking facilities at the airport.
- Nearby cities: Cumaná (4 km), Barcelona (72 km), Carúpano (99 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located in Cumana, near the Pan-American highway, about 7.5 km or 4 miles southeast of the port.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (33.33%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (16.67%), Friday (16.67%), Saturday (16.67%), Sunday (16.67%)
- Alternative spelling: Cumaná, Кумана, كومانا, 庫馬納, クマナ