Departures Constanta (CND)Departures flight plan for Saturday, January 16, 2021*
Arrivals Constanta (CND)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, January 16, 2021*
- URL: Constanta (CND)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +40 241 255-100
- Address: Aeroportul International Mihail Kogalniceanu Constanta SA, Strada T.Vladimierscu Nr.4, 907195 Constanta, Romania
- Operating company: S.N. Aeroportul Internaţional Mihail Kogălniceanu Constanţa S.A.
- Nearby cities: Constanta (24 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is directly on the main road DN2A/E-60, north west of Constanta, on the section between Ovidiu and Mihail Kogălniceanu.
- Stations: Trains to Constanta Hbf. then take the mini bus to the airport. The shuttle operates on workdays at 10.25 am and on Sundays at 8:00 am.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (19.40%), Tuesday (8.46%), Wednesday (25.87%), Thursday (6.47%), Friday (19.90%), Saturday (2.49%), Sunday (17.41%)
- Alternative spelling: Konstanza, Constantia, Köstence, Kustendji, Constanţa, Кюстенджа, Κωνστάντζα, Канстанца, Konstanca, Констанца, Константса, Constanza, Konstantza, Констанцæ, Costanza, كونستانتا, קונסטנצה, كونستانتسا, コンスタンツァ, 콘스탄차, 康斯坦察, კონსტანტა, კონსტანცა, कॉस्टैंटा
Most popular destinations from Constanta (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1962 and is about 20 miles north west of downtown Constanta. From Constanta take the highway E-60/E-87 to Ovidiu and then the main road DN2A/E-60 towards Mihail Kogalniceanu. Before arriving in town follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to Constanta Hbf./ZOB and then from the main station, use the mini bus service to the airport. The airport shuttle has been in operation since 2008 and runs on workdays at 10.25 am and Sundays at 8:00 am from platform Nr.5. Alternatively use a taxi or the intercity coach service from the central bus station.