Departures Charlottesville, VA (CHO)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, August 10, 2022*
Arrivals Charlottesville, VA (CHO)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, August 10, 2022*
Airport Charlottesville, VA
- URL: Charlottesville, VA (CHO)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 434 973-8342
- Address: Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, 100 Bowen Loop, Charlottesville, VA 22911, USA
- Operating company: Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free of charge.
- Directions by car: US Highway 25 from Charlottesville to Ruckersville, and follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to Charlottesville Amtrak Rail Station and then take the bus route # 7 (CTS9.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (14.32%), Wednesday (14.50%), Thursday (14.28%), Friday (14.60%), Saturday (12.43%), Sunday (15.06%)
- Alternative spelling: Charlottesville-VA, Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, Шарлоттсвилл (Виргиния), Цхарлоттесвилле, Шарлотсвил, Шарлоттсвілль, シャーロッツビル, 弗吉尼亚, (州夏洛茨维尔), 夏洛茨維爾, شارلوتسفيل، فيرجينيا, 샬러츠빌 (버지니아 주), שרלוטסוויל
Most popular destinations from Charlottesville, VA (Flights per week )
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (56, 33,94 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (39, 23,64 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (35, 21,21 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (16, 9,70 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (16, 9,70 %)
- Ithaca-Cortland, NY (2, 1,21 %)
- other (0.61 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located 8 miles north of Charlottesville. Motorists should take the US Highway 29 from Charlottesville to Ruckersville and exit at the junction with the Airport Road and then follow the signs to the parking lots.
Rail passengers travel by train to Charlottesville Amtrak Railroad Station, and then from the nearby Transit bus station take bus # 7 operated by the local transport company CTS.