Departures Cardiff (CWL)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, March 2, 2021*
Arrivals Cardiff (CWL)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, March 2, 2021*
- URL: Cardiff (CWL)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1446 711-111
- Address: Cardiff International Airport, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 3BD, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Cardiff International Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, car-parking facilities may be used on payment of a fee; the first 20 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Cardiff (15 km), Casnewydd (32 km), Swansea (51 km), Bristol (53 km), Exeter (79 km), Gloucester (90 km)
- Directions by car: From Cardiff take the A4050 towards Barry drive, then take the A4226 and follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to Cardiff Central Station; then take the X91 shuttle bus to the airport from the adjacent Cardiff Central Bus Station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.59%), Tuesday (16.01%), Wednesday (15.08%), Thursday (16.10%), Friday (14.63%), Saturday (11.98%), Sunday (10.61%)
- Alternative spelling: Կարդիֆ, Кардифф, Кардыф, Кардиф, קארדיף, Kardifas, Кардіфф, Caerdydd, Κάρντιφ, คาร์ดิฟฟ์, 加的夫, 카디프, کاردیف, كارديف
Most popular destinations from Cardiff (Flights per week )
- Amsterdam-Schiphol (23, 10,27 %)
- Edinburgh (20, 8,93 %)
- Dublin (18, 8,04 %)
- Palma de Mallorca (14, 6,25 %)
- Belfast City Airport (13, 5,80 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (13, 5,80 %)
- Anglesey Airport (12, 5,36 %)
- Alicante (8, 3,57 %)
- Newcastle (8, 3,57 %)
- Doha International Airport (8, 3,57 %)
- other (38.84 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- flybe (184, 17,34 %)
- TUI Airways (101, 9,52 %)
- Air France (85, 8,01 %)
- Etihad Airways (81, 7,63 %)
- ALITALIA (76, 7,16 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (58, 5,47 %)
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines (46, 4,34 %)
- Emirates Airline (36, 3,39 %)
- Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (36, 3,39 %)
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK (32, 3,02 %)
- other (30.73 %)
The airport is located about 19 miles southwest of the Welsh capital. Motorists coming from outside Cardiff should take the M4 towards south Wales and then leave using the the exit N ° 33 (Cardiff West) turning onto the A4232 towards Cardiff city centre. At the first junction (Culverhouse Cross) take the A4050 towards Barry. In Barry this becomes the A4226; the airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers take the train to Cardiff Central Station, and then the shuttle bus X91 from the adjacent Cardiff Central Bus Station. The shuttle runs daily between 7:15 am until about 8:25 pm. The journey takes about 40 minutes.