- URL: Bursa-Yenisehir (YEI)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 224 781 81-81
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI / Air Forces Command
- Parking: Parking for approximately 160 cars.
- Nearby cities: Inegol (20 km), Bursa (43 km), Gebze (61 km), Izmit (64 km), Sakarya (92 km), Eskisehir (98 km), Kütahya (99 km), Istanbul (99 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the D-160, about 6 miles west of Yenisheir.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (11.63%), Tuesday (9.30%), Wednesday (4.65%), Thursday (23.26%), Friday (18.60%), Saturday (18.60%), Sunday (13.95%)
- Alternative spelling: Yenisehir, Yenişehir, Γενί Σεχίρ, Προύσα, بورسا, בורסה, Бурса
Opened in 1944, the airport is located about 6 miles west of Yenisehir and about 30 miles east of Bursa. Passengers arriving from Bursa use either the D-200 or the O-33/E90 to Turanköy and then continue on the highway D-160 (Bilecik Bursa Yolu) towards Yenishir. Shortly after the exit for the town of Karacaali on the right hand side the exit to the airport is signposted. Passengers coming from Yenisehir use the D-160 towards Bursa and then take the exit for the airport.
Travellers arriving by bus head for Yenisehir central bus station and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.