Airport Bucharest Baneasa
- URL: Bucharest Baneasa (BBU)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +4 21 230 5607
- Address: Aeroportul Internaional Baneasa, Soseaua Bucuresti, Ploiesti Nr.40 Sector 1, Bucuresti 013695 - OP 18, Romania
- Operating company: Compania Naţională Aeroporturi București S.A.
- Parking: Yes, paid parking.
- Nearby cities: Bukarest (8 km), Ploiesti (50 km), Rousse (73 km), Buzau (92 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the DN-1/E-60, about 4 miles from downtown.
- Stations: There are 6 stations in Bucharest. Important for international travel is "Gara du Nord", also linked to the metro via lines M1 and M4.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Bucharest Baneasa, Băneasa, Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu, Bucureşti, Bucuresti, Букурешт, Bukurešt, Букурещ
The airport came into operation in 1920 and is one of the oldest airports in eastern Europe in continuous use. It is 5 miles north of the city centre, directly on the DN-1/E-6. bus numbers 112, 131,205, 301, and the Airport express bus 783 operate daily services from the city to the airport as well as the tram line Nr. 5 operated by RATB (Regia Autonomă de Transport Bucureşti).