Departures Brindisi (BDS)Departures flight plan for Friday, July 10, 2020*
Arrivals Brindisi (BDS)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, July 10, 2020*
12 Flight routes from & to Brindisi (BDS)
easyJet (U22825, U22827, U22823), ALITALIA (AZ1641, AZ1629, AZ1651), Neos Air (NO7140)
ALITALIA (AZ1643, AZ1651, AZ1629, AZ1641), Air Malta (KM2654, KM2656)
easyJet (U22825, U22827), ALITALIA (AZ1629, AZ1651, AZ1641, AZ1643), Air Malta (KM2654), Neos Air (NO7140)
Apulia along with Bari airport.
- URL: Brindisi (BDS)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 080 5800 200
- Address: Aeroporto di Brindisi Papola-Casale, 72011 Papola Casale, Italia
- Operating company: S.E.A.P. - Società Esercizio Aeroporti Puglia - S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking; 185 spaces in total.
- Nearby cities: Taranto (64 km)
- Directions by car: Motorway SS379/E55 to exit Brindisi-Casale and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Take trains to Brindisi and then a taxi from the central station or use the STP bus to the airport, which is 3 miles from here.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.67%), Tuesday (13.91%), Wednesday (14.52%), Thursday (13.93%), Friday (14.11%), Saturday (14.40%), Sunday (15.47%)
- Alternative spelling: ברינדיזי, Papola Casale, Salento, Μπρίντιζι, ברינדיסי, Бриндизи, Бріндізі, ब्रिंडिसि, Brindisi Casale, Brinnese, برينديزي, بریندیسی, ブリンディジ, 브린 디시, 布林迪西
Most popular destinations from Brindisi (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1923, the airport is 3 miles north east of the city centre. Those passengers arriving by car please take the SS379/E55 motorway to the exit Brindisi-Casale and then continue on the SP1 (Via Provinciale San Vito) following the signs to the airport for 1 mile.
Rail passengers take trains to Brindisi main railway station and either take a taxi or the STP bus for the remaining 3 miles to the airport.