Departures Bismarck-Mandan, ND (BIS)Departures flight plan for Monday, November 23, 2020*
Arrivals Bismarck-Mandan, ND (BIS)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, November 23, 2020*
Airport Bismarck-Mandan, ND
- URL: Bismarck-Mandan, ND (BIS)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 701 355-1800
- Address: Bismarck Airport, PO Box 991, 2301 University Drive Bldg. 17, Bismarck, North Dakota 58502, USA
- Operating company: City of Bismarck
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking, the first 20 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: On the Interstate 94 to exit # 156 and then southeast towards the Bismarck Expressway; the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: The closest Amtrak Rail Station is about 160 kilometres further north in Minot.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.11%), Tuesday (14.07%), Wednesday (15.09%), Thursday (14.52%), Friday (14.76%), Saturday (11.53%), Sunday (14.92%)
- Alternative spelling: Bismarck Muncipila Airport-ND, Бисмарк (Северная Дакота), Бісмарк (Південна Дакота), ביסמרק -דקוטה הצפונית, بسمارك، داكوتا الشمالية, บิสมาร์ก, बिस्मार्क - उत्तर डेकोटा, 비즈마크 (노스다코타 주), ビスマーク (ノースダコタ州), 俾斯麦 (北达科他州)
Most popular destinations from Bismarck-Mandan, ND (Flights per week )
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (52, 46,85 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (34, 30,63 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (15, 13,51 %)
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (4, 3,60 %)
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (2, 1,80 %)
- Orlando Sanford International (2, 1,80 %)
- Savannah, GA (1, 0,90 %)
- other (0.90 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located 5 miles southeast of downtown Bismarck. Motorists can access the airport on the Interstate 94 to exit # 156 and follow the signs on the W. Bismarck Expressway (State Road 810) to the airport.
From the Kirkwood Mall in downtown Bismarck on the SW Bismarck, the B-2 operated by CAT local transport company runs on weekdays to the airport. For details please enquire locally.