Airport Binghamton - Broome County Airport
- URL: Binghamton - Broome County Airport (BGM)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 607 763-4471
- Address: Greater Binghamton Airport - Edwin A. Link Field, 2534 Airport Road, Johnson City, NY 13790, USA
- Operating company: Broome County
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Syracuse (94 km)
- Directions by car: State-Highway 17 to exit #71 and then follow the signs to the Airport Road.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak railway station is about 70 miles north in Syracuse.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.57%), Tuesday (14.57%), Wednesday (15.16%), Thursday (15.16%), Friday (15.16%), Saturday (10.83%), Sunday (14.57%)
- Alternative spelling: Edwin A Link Field, Greater Binghamton Airport, Бингхамтон, Нью-Йорк, Бингхамптън, Бингемтон, Бінгемтон, 宾厄姆顿 (纽约州), בינגהמטון, 賓漢頓, 賓厄姆頓, بينغهامتون, بينغامتون، نيويورك, بینگهامتون, 빙엄턴, ビンガムトン (ニューヨーク州)
The airport is located 8 miles northwest of Binghamton. Passengers arriving by car please take the State-Highway 17 from Binghampton to exit #71 and follow the signs to the airport northwards on the Airport Road.
From the B.C. Junction Transfer Center in Downtown Binghamton the daily bus route 7 operated by the local transport provider B.C. Transit runs to the airport terminal. For current departure times please enquire locally.
Adirondack Trailways also provide a bus service from many cities in New York state and from Toronto and Montreal to Binghamton.