Departures Belfast City Airport (BHD)Departures flight plan for Sunday, February 28, 2021*
Arrivals Belfast City Airport (BHD)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, February 28, 2021*
Airport Belfast City Airport
- URL: Belfast City Airport (BHD)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 28 9093 9093
- Address: Belfast City Airport, George Best, Belfast, BT3 9JH, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Belfast City Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, short - and long-term parking is available at a fee.
- Nearby cities: Belfast (6 km)
- Directions by car: From Belfast on the A2 towards Holywood, then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to Belfast Central Railway Station, from there take the Flexibus N ° 600. The journey takes about 20 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.44%), Tuesday (16.37%), Wednesday (15.84%), Thursday (16.79%), Friday (16.14%), Saturday (9.36%), Sunday (9.06%)
- Alternative spelling: Belfast-Harbour
Most popular destinations from Belfast City Airport (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- flybe (483, 22,12 %)
- Emirates Airline (300, 13,74 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (180, 8,24 %)
- Air France (119, 5,45 %)
- Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (115, 5,27 %)
- British Airways (101, 4,62 %)
- Qatar Airways (77, 3,53 %)
- Etihad Airways (74, 3,39 %)
- Wideroe (67, 3,07 %)
- Air India (52, 2,38 %)
- other (28.19 %)
The airport is located about 5 miles east of the city center, directly on the harbor and on the A2, just outside the small harbor town of Holywood. Motorists should take the A2 towards Holywood from Belfast city center and merely follow the signs to the airport. Rail passengers should take trains to Belfast Central Railway Station and then use the shuttle bus, or use Sydenham railway station, which is adjacent to the airport and only a 5 minute walk from the airport terminal. There is also a bus service between the airport and Belfast Europa Bus Center. The Flexibus no. 600 operates a daily service from 6.00 am to about 9.50 pm at 20 minute intervals.