Departures Belfast International (BFS)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, December 2, 2020*
Arrivals Belfast International (BFS)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, December 2, 2020*
Airport Belfast International
- URL: Belfast International (BFS)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 28 9448-4848
- Address: Belfast International Airport, Belfast, BT29 4AB, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Belfast International Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, about 8000 parking lots usable on payment of a fee.
- Nearby cities: Belfast (20 km)
- Directions by car: From Belfast take the M2 towards Antrim and then after 17 km take the A57 towards Aldergrove. The airport is then signposted
- Stations: Trains serve Belfast Central Station. Then take the shuttle bus from the nearby Belfast Europa Buscentre. The Airport Express 300 airport shuttle operates a daily and non-stop service to the airport at 10-minute intervals.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.55%), Tuesday (14.08%), Wednesday (13.47%), Thursday (16.26%), Friday (16.77%), Saturday (9.12%), Sunday (13.76%)
- Alternative spelling: Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Bhéal Feirste, Aldergrove Airport, Béal Feirste, Belffast, בלפאסט, بلفاست, Белфаст, Бэлфаст, Μπέλφαστ, Բելֆասթ, বেলফাস্ট, ベルファスト, ბელფასტი, 벨파스트, बेलफास्ट, เบลฟาสต์, 贝尔法斯特, 貝爾法斯特
Most popular destinations from Belfast International (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 28 kilometres northwest of Belfast city centre. Motorists are best advised to use the M2 to Antrim and should then continue for about 10 miles and then turn left at the exit N ° 5 onto the A57 towards Aldergrove. The airport is then signposted.
Passengers travelling by rail should take trains to Belfast Central Station and then use shuttle bus from the nearby Belfast Europa Buscentre. The Airport Express 300 airport shuttle operates a daily and non-stop service to the airport at 10-minute intervals. The journey time is 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the time of day and amount of traffic.