- URL: Batman (BAL)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Operating company: Turkish Air Forces Command
- Nearby cities: Batman (5 km), Siirt (73 km), Diyarbakir (80 km), Kızıltepe (94 km)
- Directions by car: In Batman take the "Kibris Sehitleri Boulevard" northwards and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Head for Batman main station and then use a taxi or a Dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (21.32%), Tuesday (11.05%), Wednesday (18.68%), Thursday (11.58%), Friday (15.26%), Saturday (12.63%), Sunday (9.47%)
- Alternative spelling: Батман, باتمان, Êlih
The airport is located about 1 mile north of downtown. Passengers arriving by car use the D-370 (Diyarbaki Yolu-Batman) to the exit for "Kibiris Şehitleri Boulevard" and then follow the signs to the airport grounds in a northerly direction.
Rail and bus passengers head for Batman main station or central bus station and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.