Departures Bari (BRI)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, June 22, 2021*
Arrivals Bari (BRI)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, June 22, 2021*
25 cheap direct flights from & to Bari (BRI)
Air Dolomiti (EN8218, EN8220), Air China (CA6454), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9468, LH9470), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH6860), United Airlines (UA9692), bmi regional (BM7204)
easyJet (U22835, U22831, U22833), ALITALIA (AZ1647, AZ1645, AZ1633, AZ1635, AZ1649)
easyJet (U22836, U22832, U22834), ALITALIA (AZ1632, AZ1646, AZ1630, AZ1636, AZ1648)
ALITALIA (AZ1653, AZ1647, AZ1637, AZ1645, AZ1635, AZ1671, AZ1633, AZ1649)
ALITALIA (AZ1638, AZ1652, AZ1632, AZ1646, AZ1636, AZ1672, AZ1630, AZ1648)
easyJet (U22835, U22831), ALITALIA (AZ1647, AZ1645, AZ1653, AZ1637, AZ1635, AZ1633)
- URL: Bari (BRI)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 80 580-358
- Address: Aeroporti di Puglia S.p.A., Viale Enzo Ferrari, 70128 Palese Bari, Italia
- Operating company: Aeroporti di Puglia S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking with a total of 2300 spaces.
- Nearby cities: Bari (8 km), Taranto (84 km)
- Directions by car: The airport can be reached either via the highway A14/E55, exit SP54 or on the main road SS16; from Bari also via the SP73 towards San Paolo.
- Stations: Bari is part of the Italian rail network. Take trains to Bari Centrale and then use the bus 16 from Piazza Moro.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.88%), Tuesday (15.05%), Wednesday (14.67%), Thursday (14.62%), Friday (14.75%), Saturday (11.99%), Sunday (14.04%)
- Alternative spelling: Bari-Karol Wojtyla, Bari-Palese Macchie, Μπάρι, Бари, باري, باری, בארי, बारी, バーリ, ბარი (იტალია), 바리 (도시), Baris (Italija), 巴里, Բար (Իտալիա), 酒吧（意大利)
Most popular destinations from Bari (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 5 miles northwest of Bari. Passengers travelling by car please take the main road SS16 near Palese, or the highway A14/E55, exit SP54 or from Bari via the SP73 towards San Paolo.
Rail passengers take trains to Bari Centrale and then use a taxi or the daily bus route 16 that runs between the hours of 05.30 a.m. and 9 p.m. from the Piazza Moro in the centre of town. The journey time to the airport is about 30 minutes.