Airport Bar Harbor
- URL: Bar Harbor (BHB)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 207 667-7329
- Address: Hancock County - Bar Harbor Airport, 143 Caruso Drive, Trenton, ME 04605, USA
- Operating company: Hancock County
- Directions by car: From Ellsworth on the State Road 3 towards Bar Harbor, then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak railway station is about 155 miles southwest in Portland, where there is a connection to the "Downeaster" route, running from Portland to Boston.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.29%), Tuesday (14.29%), Wednesday (14.29%), Thursday (14.29%), Friday (14.29%), Saturday (14.29%), Sunday (14.29%)
- Alternative spelling: Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport, Бар Харбор, バー・ハーバー, 巴港, בר הרבור, 바 하버
The airport is about 10 miles northwest of Bar Harbor, near the town of Trenton. Passengers arriving by car please drive from Ellsworth on the State Road 3 ( Bar Harbor Road) towards Bar Harbor and follow the signs to the airport grounds.
The bus route #1 (Campgrounds) operated by Island Explorer runs between Bar Harbor and the airport in the summer months at 30 to 60 minute intervals. Current departure times are available locally.