Airport Atlantic City, NJ
- URL: Atlantic City, NJ (ACY)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 609 645-7895
- Address: Atlantic City International Airport, 101 Atlantic City Int. Airport, Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234, USA
- Operating company: South Jersey Transportation Authority
- Parking: Yes, currently only long-term parking, the first 60 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Toms River (64 km), Philadelphia (75 km)
- Directions by car: Atlantic City Expressway, leave at exit # 9 or the Garden State Parkway at Exit # 37.
- Stations: Atlantic City line from Philadelphia 30th Street Amtrak station to Absecon station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.77%), Tuesday (15.09%), Wednesday (13.43%), Thursday (14.93%), Friday (13.93%), Saturday (13.93%), Sunday (15.92%)
- Alternative spelling: Atlantic City-NJ, Атлантик-Сити, Нью-Джерси, Атлантик-Сіті, Ατλάντικ Σίτι, آتلانتیک سیتی, أتلانتيك سيتي, אטלנטיק סיטי, แอตแลนติก ซิตี้, 애틀랜틱 시티, アトランティックシティ, 大西洋城
Most popular destinations from Atlantic City, NJ (Flights per week )
- Orlando International Airport, FL (24, 23,08 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (16, 15,38 %)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (16, 15,38 %)
- Fort Myers-Southwest Florida Reg-FL (16, 15,38 %)
- Miami International Airport, FL (8, 7,69 %)
- West Palm Beach-FL (8, 7,69 %)
- San Juan - Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (8, 7,69 %)
- other (7.69 %)
The airport is located 10 miles northwest of Atlantic City. Motorists should take either the Atlantic City Expressway to exit # 9 or the Garden State Parkway to exit # 37 and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers can reach the airport by train from the Philadelphia metropolitan area. From the Philadelphia 30th Street Amtrak the Atlantic City Line runs daily to the airport. Take this to the Absecon, and then continue with a NJT bus.
A daily bus service to the airport is operated by the local transport company New Jersey transit from Atlantic City Bus Terminal and Pleasantville bus terminal with the bus numbers 502,507,508,509,553,554 and 559.