- URL: Araxos (GPA)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +30 26930 54-000
- Address: Araxos National Airport, 25200 Kato Ahaia, Greece
- Operating company: Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Patras (29 km)
- Directions by car: nullTake the 9/E55 towards Dymi and just out of town follow the signs to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (16.67%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (83.33%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Patras, Patrasso, Balyabarda, Πάτρα, Патры, Патрас, Патри, Араксос, Άραξος, باتراس, پاتراس, פטרס, 파트라, パトラス, 艾拉克索斯, 帕特雷, पैट्राई
The airport was opened in 1992 and is about 30 miles south west of Patras, near Cape Araxas. Take the 9/E55 towards Dymi. In Dymi use the road towards Niforeika and then follow the signs to the airport for about 10 miles. From Patras, local public buses serve the airport on a daily basis. Information is available in Patras at the main bus station.