- URL: Arad (ARW)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +40 257 339-055
- Address: Aeroportul Internaţional Arad, Calea Aeroportului Nr.4, cod 310059, Arad, Jud. Arad, Romania
- Operating company: Consiliul Judeţean Arad
- Parking: Paid parking for about 300 vehicles
- Nearby cities: Arad (4 km), Timisoara (48 km), Kiskundorozsma (85 km)
- Directions by car: Trains to Arad, then take a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Арад, עיר, اراد، رومانيا, アラド (ルーマニア)
The airport was opened in 1937 and is about two miles from downtown Arad. From downtown Arad take the Strada Dorobantilor westwards which behind the crossroads Strada Padurii is called Calea Bodrogului and leads directly to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Arad station or the central bus station and then use a taxi.