2 Flight routes from & to Anchorage (ANC)
Korean Air (KE6246), Qantas Airways (QF3705), Alaska Airlines (AS828, AS870)
Alaska Airlines (AS183, AS125, AS187, AS95, AS83, AS81), Qantas Airways (QF3678), Korean Air (KE6001)
Airport Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, AK
- URL: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, AK (ANC)
- Time zone: GMT -9
- Service telephone: +1 907 266-2437 (Visitor Information); +1 907 266-2526 (Airport Information);
- Address: Ted Stevens Anchorage Int.Airport,5000 West International Airoport Road, Anchorage, Alaska - 99519-6960, USA
- Operating company: State of Alaska DOT&PF
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Anchorage (7 km)
- Directions by car: From Anchorage on the Interstate A1 and follow signs on the Minnesota Drive.
- Stations: By train to Anchorage Railway Station, then take the bus # 7. The journey to the airport takes about 20 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.42%), Tuesday (13.86%), Wednesday (13.87%), Thursday (14.20%), Friday (14.84%), Saturday (14.23%), Sunday (14.58%)
- Alternative spelling: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Анкоридж, шт. Аляска (США), Анкъридж, Енкориџ, Enkoridž, 安克拉治, 앵커리지, 安克雷奇, アンカレッジ, אנקורג', انکوریج, أنكوراج
Most popular destinations from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, AK (Flights per week )
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA (201, 25,61 %)
- Fairbanks, AK (78, 9,94 %)
- Kenai-AK (72, 9,17 %)
- Homer, AK (34, 4,33 %)
- Iliamna, AK (32, 4,08 %)
- Juneau International, AK (32, 4,08 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (19, 2,42 %)
- Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse, AK (19, 2,42 %)
- Dutch Harbor - Unalaska, AK (17, 2,17 %)
- Kotzbue Ralph Wien Airport (16, 2,04 %)
- other (33.74 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 4 miles southwest of the city center, directly on the Bay of Cook Inlet. Motorists coming from Anchorage should take the Interstate A1 and follow the signs to the airport on the Minnesota Drive.
Rail passengers take trains to Anchorage - Alaska Railroad Station, and then take the bus no 7, which leaves in 30 minute intervals.