- URL: Alghero-Fertilia (AHO)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 079 935-282
- Address: Aeroporto di Alghero-Fertilia, SOGEAAL SpA, Regione Nuraghe Biancu, 07041 Alghero (SS), Italia
- Operating company: SO.GE.A.AL.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Sassari (25 km)
- Directions by car: E25 to the E840 to Sassari and then on the Ss291 to the crossroads with the SP42, here the airport is signposted.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.22%), Tuesday (13.56%), Wednesday (14.70%), Thursday (15.04%), Friday (13.11%), Saturday (14.59%), Sunday (15.78%)
- Alternative spelling: Alguer, Alguero, S'Alighèra, Alguer, Альгеро, Alighèra, L'Alguer, Алгеро, ألغيرو, アルゲーロ, 阿尔盖罗, अलघेरो, 阿爾蓋羅, 阿尔盖罗
Most popular destinations from Alghero-Fertilia (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 20 miles south west of Sassari or 7 miles north of Alghero. Passengers arriving by car, take the E25 and E840. Follow the highway to Sassari and from here use the SS291, following this for 20 miles to the crossroads with the SP42. After 2 miles southbound follow the signs to the airport.
Several shuttle buses a day are operated by the Sardinian local transport provider "Ferrovie Sardegna".
The local bus company ARST (Azienda Regionale Sarda Trasporti) serves several sardinian towns especially in the summer months such as Abbasanta, Barisardo, Golfo Aranci, Montevecchio or Riola as well as services to Alghero. Current departure times are available locally.