Airport Alexandria International , LA
- URL: Alexandria International , LA (AEX)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 318 449-3504
- Address: England Airpark and Community , 1611 Arnold Drive, Alexandria, LA 71303-5636, USA
- Operating company: England Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 60 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: Interstate Highway 49 to exit #90 then turn onto the Airbase Road that leads to the airport.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak railway station is about 110 miles south in Lafayette, where there is a connection to the "Sunset Limited" line that runs from Orlando to L.A..
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.03%), Tuesday (14.36%), Wednesday (13.86%), Thursday (13.75%), Friday (14.46%), Saturday (13.36%), Sunday (15.17%)
- Alternative spelling: Александрия (Луизиана), アレクサンドリア(ルイジアナ州), 亚历山大港 (路易斯安那州), الإسكندرية-لويزيانا
Most popular destinations from Alexandria International , LA (Flights per week )
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (70, 38,46 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (24, 13,19 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (18, 9,89 %)
- other (38.46 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- United Airlines (140, 43,48 %)
- Hopscotch Air (80, 24,84 %)
- American Airlines (64, 19,88 %)
- other (11.80 %)
The airport is about 4 miles west of the city. Motorist can reach the departure terminal on the Interstate-Highway 49. Take exit #90 and then follow the signs in a southerly direction on Airbase Road to the parking.
From the bus terminal in downtown Alexandria the light blue bus route operated by the local transport provider A-TRANS runs directly to the airport.