- URL: Adiyaman (ADF)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 416 244 22-12
- Address: Adıyaman Havaalanı, 02000 Merkez, Adıyaman, Türkiye
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking is available.
- Nearby cities: Adiyaman (17 km), Malatya (71 km), Şanlıurfa (71 km), Siverek (75 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the main road D-360 from Adiyaman to Kahta.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (23.53%), Tuesday (10.59%), Wednesday (7.06%), Thursday (18.82%), Friday (16.47%), Saturday (7.06%), Sunday (16.47%)
- Alternative spelling: Adıyaman, Adiyeman, Semsûr, Semsur, Адъяман, Адыяман, Αντιγιαμάν, Адјаман, Адияман, Адіяман, اديامان, أديامان, ადიამანი, Ադըյաման, אדיאמן, アドゥヤマン, 아디야만, 阿德亚曼
Opened in 1998, the airport is located about 12 miles southeast of Adiyaman. The best way to reach the airport from Adiyaman is on the main road D-360 (Adiyaman Diyarbakir Yolu) driving about 10 miles towards Kahta and then taking the 02-26 to Boztepe / Cayirli. The airport is signposted.
Those arriving by bus head for Adiyaman central bus station and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.